Thu, Mar 23|
Jerred Price for Memphis! at IBIS
YOU'RE INVITED! Come to one of downtown's newest host spots and hang under a 7' chandelier while we gather to support Jerred Price for City Council Super District 8, Position 3! Wine and finger foods will be served. Special live performance by Jerred as well!
Time & Location
Mar 23, 5:00 PM CDT – Mar 24, 7:00 PM CDT
IBIS Memphis, 314 S Main St, Memphis, TN 38103, USA
About the event
Come out to one of Downtown’s hottest new destinations, IBIS Restaurant & Lounge, for a campaign concert & our first fundraiser of the year! Since our kick off in October of last year, we are honored to have such wide-reaching support from elected officials and community leaders who want real change in Memphis.
This event will feature guest speakers ranging from elected officials to community leaders as well as a LIVE PERFORMANCE by Jerred and his red grand piano performing his award winning "Almost Elton John" show!
Please join us as we kick off the election year. Your support will make you a grassroots supporter of our campaign!
Platinum Supporter: $1000 Host: $500 Co-Host: $250 Supporter: $150 Friend: $100
All donation sizes are VERY MUCH accepted and appreciated!
Come support the work and passion that Jerred has for Memphis and let's show them "PRICE IS RIGHT for Memphis!"
Jerred has been a community advocate for years and has decided to step into the political field to help bring more positive change to Memphis! Some of his notable community accomplishments include:
- Lead Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA) to it's largest membership ever: from 67 members to over 500+!
- Helped the uptown community & uptown leaders organize to fight & win against a 7-story parking garage from being built in their small, quaint community!
- Spearheaded the launch of the "Free Outdoor Spring Movie Series" with DNA!
- Helped advocate for funding for Mud Island Amphitheater and bring it to the attention of the city and leaders!
- Helped launch first ever DNA app!
- Spearheaded street renaming in honor of James Alexander of the BarKays!
- Spearheaded the "Save the Amphitheater" campaign for the Mud Island Amphitheater!
- Partnered with Whitehaven leaders to bring new Christmas tree to Whitehaven community!
- Served as Commissioner for Memphis City Beautiful and helped launch one of the largest city-wide clean ups in the organizations history via the Litter League Competition!
& much more!
Honored to have the support of:
Senator Sara Kyle Commissioner Britney Thornton Commissioner Erika Sugarmon County Trustee Regina Newman Councilman JB Smiley Jr. Councilman Ed Ford Sr. Councilman Jeff Warren Councilwoman Michalyn Easter-Thomas Probate Court Clerk / Former Commissioner Eddie Jones Criminal Court Clerk Heidi Kuhn James Alexander of The BarKays Hazel Moore Norma Lester Michael O. Harris Joshua Perkins Justin Gillis Dr. Kevin Brooks Pearl Walker
& many more!
Special thank you to Jeremy & Matthew Thacker-Rhodes for hosting us and allowing us to come to your wonderful space!